Watch the television or surf the internet and in just a matter of seconds, you’ll find yourself ignited with the idea of sexual desire! Sex is sold everywhere from motor oil to fashion trends! However men’s libido can’t keep up with the innuendo of the media and it seems that the average man can indeed experience low sex drive!
How can a man know if he has low sex drive? What is “enough” sex? There’s really no definite number that tells that couples are having a healthy sex life. However, sex is a vital part in a loving relationship. Both partners need to understand each other’s sexual needs and they should put an effort to meet each other’s needs. The lack of intimacy can create trouble for couples.
Libido is not a single person event but it’s a phenomenon between couples. Some couples may be ok with just having sex once a month and the wife is still happy with his husband. However when the wife complains that there is not enough sex, then the man may suffer from low libido. Sex is a two-way street. It’s a commitment to make each other happy and that includes being intimate with each other. If the wife initiates the sex and the husband just appears like he’s not into it, then the wife will feel rejected and unloved.
If your suspect you are suffering from low libido , then low testosterone levels may be the cause. Testosterone is the hormone that is associated with aggression and sex drive. When a man reaches the age of 30, he will experience a drop of testosterone levels by up to 2% each year. The dip in his supply of sex drive hormones results in low libido.
Fortunately, there are natural ways to boost a man’s libido. Here are the ways on how to boost your libido:
- Diet. You are what you eat. So goes a popular saying! What a man eats in the day will have an impact on his performance in bed. To naturally boost your libido, then a healthy diet is important! There are specific foods that can increase the sex hormones while some will boost sperm production! Here are some of the foods that are good for your sexual health:
- Watermelon is rich in amino acid that will increase the blood flow to the penis.
- Asparagus contains folate that increases the sex drive.
- Oysters are packed with zinc that helps boost testosterone and it’s needed for healthy sperm. You can also take male enhancement supplements such as Performer5. It’s rich in zinc but it’s not as tasty as oysters!
- Pumpkin seeds are also rich in zinc and Omega 3 fatty acids that help balance the male sex hormones. Semenax, a sperm boosting supplement uses pumpkin seeds in its male enhancement formula and combines it with other sexual aphrodisiacs.
- Bananas are excellent source of bromelain which is found to increase men’s libido.
- Exercise. Regular exercise provides many benefits and that includes boosting your libido. One study found that men who exercised at least 3 times a week had more sex , performed better in bed and were happier with their lust life. Experts have found several reasons as to why exercise can boost a man’s sex drive and they are :
- Exercise builds your endurance which in turn boosts your sexual stamina.
- Exercise makes you more flexible.
- Exercise prevents cramping up especially during climax
- Exercises release endorphin which is proven to boost libido.
Exercise is decreases stress levels and it is a confidence boost. When you feel good about yourself, you’ll enjoy getting naked more and you’re more in touch with your sexuality. You feel more sexual and you seek the pleasure of touching and kissing! Lifting dumbbells does increase the testosterone which increases the sex drive. A man who has healthy testosterone levels will experience longer lasting erections!
- Herbal Male Supplements. Along with diet and exercise, these herbs and nutrients found in male enhancement supplements like Vimax Volume can enhance a man’s libido and performance.
- Korean Ginseng. Traditional Chinese Medicine has long used the root of the Korean Ginseng as an adaptogen or a plant that fights physical or mental stress. Scientific studies have confirmed the benefits of using Korean Ginseng which includes male sexual enhancement. Men who take male enhancement supplements with Ginseng report experiencing firmer and longer-lasting erection. VigrxPlus, a male enhancement supplement uses Ginseng. Korean Gisent also reduces male impotence and it improves the fertility of men. Men who take supplements with Ginseng such as Prosolution Pills have healthier sperm count and motility.
- Horny Goat Weed is a Chinese herb that is also called as a Goat Sex Herb. It’s a natural herb that helps treat erectile dysfunction. One study done in 2008 concluded that there is a compound in this herb that blocks the effects of enzymes that inhibits blood flow to the penis. It works similarly like Viagra without the ugly side effects. Maxirex, a male enhancement penis pill, blends this herb with other natural herbal sexual stimulants.
- Saw Palmetto has long been used by Native Americans in increasing their fertility and sexual energy.Multiple studies have long supported the wonderful effects of saw palmetto in men’s sexual health. One study showed that rats fed with saw palmetto demonstrated an increase in their testosterone levels. Many studies also support saw palmetto’s effect on the libido and this is why this ingredient is found in male enhancement supplements such as Naturomax. Vimax Pills, a top male enhancement combines saw palmetto with other libido enhancing herbs like ginseng.
Man’s reproductive system needs to experience maximum pleasure during sex and with each organ needs constant help and care with proper diet and exercise. Natural herbal supplements will help keep man’s sex organs in working condition! All aspects of your sexual life will be targeted by these herbs to make your sex life lasting!